There are many ways you can support the Painter Rain Barrel Project. All ways are appreciated and tax deductible. Funds will hire more artists to paint barrels for an auction event each Spring, which will create a cycle to hire more and auction more. Hiring local artists support the economy; when artists are paid, they invest in local businesses and restaurants.
Neighborhood Connections, Cuyahoga Arts and Culture and Community Partnership for Arts and Culture Grants help bring workshops to urban communities and neighborhoods that need these resources; workshops, art supplies and instruction for healthier living through community gardening also encourages mixed generations collaborating for a more beautiful and healthy neighborhood.
You can make donations through Paypal, Direct Donations or
Send a Check to:
Attention: Julia DiBaggio
Northeast Shores Development Corporation
317 East 156th Street
Cleveland, Oh 44110
(please mark checks with ‘Painted Rain Barrels’ in the memo field )
Levels of Support:
For design ideas designs please refer to Zolten Wood Design
- $500: Logo listed on exhibit materials and a 15 gallon Painted Rain Barrel ready for installation.
- $1000: Logo listed on exhibit materials, full day demonstration on-site, and a 55 Painted Rain Barrel ready for installation.
- $2500: Logo listed on exhibit materials, full day demonstration on-site, and a 55 and 15 gallon Painted Rain Barrel ready for installation.
- $5000: Logo listed on exhibit materials, full day demo & workshop for 3 on-site, a 55 and 15 gallon Painted Rain Barrel ready for installation.
All supplies can be dropped off at Waterloo Arts located at 15605 Waterloo Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44110. Mark donations ‘Painted Rain Barrels’, and thank you!
- Latex and acrylic paints of all colors
- Latex free plastic gloves
- Artist paint brushes
- 100 grit sand cloth sheets (100 or 120)
- Palm sized electric sanders
- Crescent wrenches
- Pipe wrenches
- 10’10’ white easy-up tent
- Zinsser 123 or Sherwin Williams exterior latex primers
- Glossy Spar Urethane or ShieldCrete latex based exterior urethanes
- Sanding and priming barrels before a workshop
- Transporting barrels